Sales Associate I - Watertown, South Dakota
|Status||Part Time (over 20)|
The primary responsibility of the position is to provide excellent banking products and services to customers and potential customers. Position requires flexibility between the hours of 7:45am - 6:15pm Monday - Friday and Saturdays from 9:00am to12pm. 22-24 hours per week.
Major Position Functions
1. Selling banking products and services, answering inquiries and providing information to customers on various accounts, loan balances and other bank services. Responsible for in-aisle sales as required by management and must present a professional image to shoppers.
2. Meet weekly and monthly sales and cross-selling goals as set by bank.
3. Perform all deposit transactions accurately and in a timely fashion.
4. Contact customers and prospects by letter and telephone.
5. Maintain excellent customer relations; respond to in-person and telephone inquiries.
6. Provide referrals to other banking partners.
1. Good oral communication skills and ability to relate well with customers and co-workers.
2. Typing/keyboarding skills of 30 wpm with 95% accuracy.
3. Accurate 10 key skills.
4. Mental skills to understand financial transactions and numerical calculations.
5. Carry cash drawer and/or coin to and from vault.
6. Balance cash drawer with 100% accuracy at least 90% of the time.
7. Previous retail or customer service experience.
8. High School diploma or equivalent.
9. Bi-lingual skills a plus (Spanish Language).
For more information about any of these positions or to have an application mailed to you, please contact Home Federal's Human Resources Department at 1-800-244-2149 or 333-7554 between the hours or 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.